Weight loss is a complex process which shows results only with a combination of a healthy diet (Rati Beauty weight loss diet programs) optimum physical activity, and good metabolism. However, there are certain factors which can boost the metabolism and fat-burning natural substances have gained a lot of prominence in this regard. If you want to lose weight, then sole dependence on fat-burning agents will not work at all. Going into calorie deficit and indulging in physical activity will bring down your weight. Fat-burning compounds will just aid your weight loss process, but on their own, they will not produce any significant or desirable results.
How Do Plant-Based Fat Burning Compounds Work?
Essentially, such plant-based fat burning compounds work by boosting metabolism, suppressing appetite, and also by increasing the heat in the body (thermogenicity). Such compounds can increase the BMR (basal metabolic rate and resting metabolic rate which refers to the amount of calories necessary for the body to perform its necessary functions to keep your organs working) and fat oxidation. They also help burn more calories at rest by causing thermogenesis (burning calories to produce heat) and lipolysis (breaking down lipids). Also, most of these compounds work by detoxifying the body and enhancing immune system.
So, here’s the list of 10 plant-based ingredients that are commonly found in fat burners:
10 Plant-Based Ingredients Commonly Found in Fat Burners:
1. Green Tea – It is a very popular beverage amongst people who seriously want to lose weight the healthy way. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and boosts metabolism several notches. It also has epigallocatechin gallate which reduces fat synthesis, accelerates body’s ability to use glucose, and helps with breakdown of fat. Green tea is also rich in catechins which is an antioxidant that helps to block out an enzyme that attacks noradrenaline and adrenaline that are responsible for moving fat storage. The higher the rate of adrenaline and noradrenaline, the faster you burn calories.
2. African Mango: This amazing fruit is native to Central and West Africa and contains 18 essential amino acids, minerals, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and vitamin C. African Mango has quite popular in regulating blood sugar, improving metabolism, and in reducing weight.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Drinking ACV in lukewarm water helps lower blood sugar level and boosts metabolism. Acetic acid in apple cider vinegar helps to lower body fat by improving metabolism and burning fat. It is also known to suppress appetite, and as a result, you consume lesser calories which will eventually lead to weight loss. A study conducted in the Central Research Institute, Japan concluded that daily intake of vinegar helps in reducing obesity due to the presence of acetic acid. It was also found that people who consumed it also had lower BMI, visceral and subcutaneous fat mass and waist circumference.
4. Garcinia Cambogia: Also, popularly known as Malabar tamarind, it is now popularly used for weight loss purpose, especially to reduce waist circumference. The main compound in Garcinia cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which increases the levels of serotonin in the brain, which seems to play a key role as an appetite suppressant.
5. Turmeric – It’s a known theromgenic agent. The enzyme curcumin in turmeric reduces inflammation and toxins. Drinking turmeric tea is a good idea to use turmeric for weight loss.
6. Caffeine – We have a whole post dedicated to how caffeine can help you with weight loss. In essence, caffeine increases the metabolic rate and helps your body burn more calories. It also acts as an appetite suppressant which means you would feel less hunger pangs through the day. Additionally, also a thermogenic compound which helps calories that you ingest to get burned out as heat and therefore less amount of calories are left behind to be stored as fat.
7. L-Tyrosine – It’s a form of protein that increases thermogenesis which we all know is the process where more calories are burnt to create heat in the body. It also helps in creating adrenaline and noradrenaline which moves fat stores and increases metabolism.
8. Raspberry Ketones: Raspberry ketones helps to break down the fat within body cells and in burning fat more efficiently. Raspberry ketones can also increase the level of hormone adiponectin which helps to regulate metabolism.
9. Green Coffee Bean Extract: Just like green tea, green coffee also has known benefits with regards to weight loss. Green coffee is essentially unroasted coffee beans that are rich in green antioxidants and chlorogenic acid which have proven to be beneficial for weight loss by boosting metabolism and regulating blood sugar levels.
10. Grape seed extract: Grapeseed is rich in antioxidants and it is found to inhibit fat deposit and boost metabolism.